NOGGIN PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to Noggin. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Noggin collects, and the ways in which Noggin uses that personal information.
2. Personal information collection
Noggin may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of the Noggin corporate website (http://www.noggin.io) and related products and services such as the Noggin software, OCA (Organise Communicate Act) products or demonstrations
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of requesting demonstrations or contact by a Noggin staff member
- Information about transactions carried out over the Noggin website (http://www.noggin.io) and Noggin software including ecommerce, data use and broadcasting (email, sms, voice, fax, mms etc)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including telephone and email contact details
- Any other information that you send to Noggin
3. Using personal information
3.1. Noggin may use your personal information to:
- Enable your access to and use of the Noggin products and services
- Send to you information on the products or services that you purchase from Noggin or have expressed interest in
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
- Help Noggin develop a better product (through usage information)
3.2. Where Noggin discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
3.3. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Noggin may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
4. Securing of your data
4.1. Noggin will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
4.2. Noggin will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
4.3. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology using the latest industry standards SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
5. Cross-border data transfers
5.2. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
6. Updating this statement
6.2. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
7. Third Party links/Software
7.1. Noggin's websites and products may contain links to third party websites or software.
7.2. Noggin is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Noggin makes all endeavours to comply with statutory obligations with respect to privacy - most notably the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988, but also the Spam Act 2003
10. This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on an original template created by website-contracts.co.uk and distributed by freenetlaw.com. Creative Commons CC.